Kirkland Signature Basil Pesto sauce at Costco is a fan favorite, and that beautiful fresh green just calls to you when you walk by doesn’t it? Have you ever wondered what exactly you can actually make with Costco Pesto Sauce? If you’re new to pesto, it is an easy shortcut to make tons of appetizers and meals! Basil is a versatile herb, it has tons of flavor but at the same time it’s not spicy at all, thus even picky palettes often devour it (like those picky kids!)!
While it’s pretty straightforward to make pesto fresh at home, to actually make it yourself you need fresh basil, garlic, parm and pine nuts (which many of don’t keep on hand) and you’ll need a food processor (is it just me? I despise cleaning the million parts of the food processor!) and by the time you finish that you’ve still go to make the actual thing it’s going to go with….too much work for a weeknight for sure!
What Can I make Using Costco Pesto Sauce?
Now, for the fun part…how can we prepare Costco Pesto sauce? It’s so good you might want to try all these great easy Kirkland Pesto sauce ideas!
10 Things You Can Make Easily Using Kirkland Signature Basil Pesto Sauce
Kirkland Signature Pesto sauce at Costco is delish right out of the jar, it doesn’t overpower foods and we have tons of easy and quick ways you can prepare a wide variety of foods using it.
- Dip crusty Italian bread or garlic bread in it
- Use pesto instead of mayo, goes great with turkey and provolone panini
- Add pesto to your avocado toast
- Top your scrambled eggs with pesto
- Top ricotta with pesto and eat on toast or pasta
- Toss with angel hair or ravioli and top with parmesan chicken or garlic shrimp
- Use in cold pasta salad with fresh cucumber and tomato
- Add pesto on top of pizza or use it instead of pizza sauce (especially delicious with fresh mozzarella!)
- Toss with your favorite roasted veggies and tortellini for an easy one bowl meal
- Serve on the side of salmon (or on top of it)
Quick Appetizer Idea: Tortelloni Pesto Skewers
Quick Weeknight Dinner Idea: Pesto Pasta
- Toss Kirkland pesto sauce with pasta, ravioli or cheese tortellini and add a combination of a few of the following for a quick, easy and foodie friendly pasta meal:
Is Costco Pesto Any Good?
Kirkland Signature brand Basil Pesto is no exception the pesto is delicious rule, and given it’s obvious out-of-the-jar easy factor, it’s a recommended buy in our book!
It’s flavorful, without being overpowering. It taste fresh, and has a nice consistency. We like it and recommend!
Please tell us what you think in the comments!
More Quick and Easy Recipes and Prep Instructions for Costco Shoppers:
Looking for a Thanksgiving or Christmas Prime Rib roast? You might want to consider the…
Looking for a quick shortcut to a complete Thanksgiving Dinner or just need a smaller…
If you haven’t tried the Costco Yakisoba Stir Fry Kit from the deli, it’s on…
The Kirkland Signature Frozen Cheese Pizza at Costco is available in a pack of four….
Doesn’t the butter served with shellfish at a restaurant taste better than it does at…
Costco Gyro Meal Kits are back in the prepared food section of the Costco Deli….