Kirkland Signature Basil Pesto sauce is a fan favorite, and that beautiful fresh green just calls to you when you walk by doesn’t it? Have you ever wondered what exactly you can actually make with Costco Pesto Sauce? If you’re new to pesto, it is an easy shortcut to make tons of appetizers and meals! Basil is a versatile herb, it has tons of flavor but at the same time it’s not spicy at all, thus even picky palettes often devour it (like those picky kids!)! While it’s pretty straightorward to make pesto fresh at home, to actually make yourself you need fresh basil and pine nuts (which many of don’t keep on hand) and you’ll need a food processor (is it just me? I despise cleaning the million parts of the food processor!) and by the time you finish that you’ve still go to make the actual thing it’s going to go with….too much work for a weeknight for sure! Kirkland Signature Pesto is delish right out of the jar, it doesn’t overpower foods and we have tons of easy and quick ways you can prepare a wide variety of foods using it.
Be sure you follow on Instagram and join our Facebook group!
IS COSTCO PESTO ANY GOOD?
Kirkland Signature brand Basil Pesto is no exception the rule, and given it’s obviously out-of-the-jar easy factor, it’s a recommended buy in our book! Please tell us what you think in the comments!
WHAT CAN I MAKE WITH COSTCO PESTO SAUCE
Now, for the fun part…how can we prepare Costco Pesto sauce? It’s so good you might want to try all these great easy Kirkland Signature Pesto sauce ideas!
10 Things You Can Make Easily Using Kirkland Signature Basil Pesto Sauce
- Dip crusty Italian bread or garlic bread in it
- Use pesto instead of mayo, goes great with turkey and provolone panini
- Add pesto to your avocado toast
- Top your scrambled eggs with pesto
- Top ricotta with pesto and eat on toast or pasta
- Toss with angel hair and top with parmesan chicken or garlic shrimp
- Use in cold pasta salad with fresh cucumber and tomato
- Add pesto on top of pizza or use it instead of pizza sauce (especially delicious with fresh mozzarella!)
- Toss with your favorite roasted veggies and tortellini for an easy one bowl meal
- Serve on the side of salmon
Tortelloni Pesto Skewers
Quick Weeknight Recipe Ideas Using Costco Pesto Sauce
- Toss Kirkland pesto sauce with pasta, ravioli or cheese tortellini and add a combination of a few of the following for a quick, easy and foodie friendly pasta meal:
- goat cheese
- pine nuts
- roasted red peppers
- diced tomato
- ricotta cheese
- diced chicken
- blackened salmon
- fresh mozzarella
- roasted broccoli
- blanched spinach
- blanched kale
- feta cheese
- fresh basil