Are these brunch? Or dessert? Maybe breakfast for dinner? Whenever you eat these quick and easy Keto-friendly blueberry lemon cream cheese pancake stacks…it’s a good time, guaranteed! Using Birch Benders Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix from Costco you can whip up this super duper simple but decadent keto treat using this easy recipe and video!
Enjoy these Costco keto lemony cream cheesey stacks!
Quick & Easy Keto Costco Pancake Stacks — Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Ricotta
2⅔ cups Birch Benders® Keto Pancake + Waffle Mix
1¾ to 2 cups water
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ cup cream cheese, softened and divided
1 cup ricotta, divided
Lemon zest for garnish
Birch Benders Keto Costco Pancake Instructions:
In a medium bowl, combine Birch Benders® Keto Pancake + Waffle Mix and water.
Heat greased frying pan or skillet over medium. Ladle batter into pan. Flip once.
Lemon Cream Cheese Sauce Instructions:
In a small saucepan, combine blueberries and lemon juice. Simmer for 10 minutes, just
until berries are soft.
Layer pancake, cream cheese, pancake, ricotta, pancake and
blueberry sauce. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Serve warm.
You can download a printable version of the Keto Costco pancake recipe for these quick and easy Keto Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Stacks here. Makes 4 servings.
You might also like these Keto Costco Finds!
- 4-Pack Sampler of Marin French Cheese Back at Costco
- Kirkland Signature Grass-Fed Butter
- Boneless Applewood Smoked Ham at Costco
- November Update: Costco King Crab Legs Price 2022
- Whole Turkey at Whole Foods – Organic and Conventional
- Kirkland Signature Spiral Ham at Costco
- Organic Whole Turkey at Costco
- Fresh Whole Turkey at Costco
- Kirkland Signature Shrimp Cocktail Platter at Costco