New Frozen meal at Costco! Deep Indian Kitchen Butter Chicken is now at Costco – we’re BIG fans of Indian food at our house, butter chicken is YUM! Ordering take-out or delivery of fresh Indian food can get expensive quickly – and we love that we can buy this at Costco and make it at home for less! And it takes less than 5 minutes to make – perfect busy weeknight meal option!
It’s also gluten free, and comes with rice!
- Gluten Free
- Medium Spice
- 24g of protein per serving
- No artificial ingredients
- Family owned, family recipes!
Where to Find Butter Chicken at Costco
Find this Deep Indian Kitchen frozen butter chicken with basmati rice in the freezer aisle at Costco.
Costco Price & Item Number
Deep Indian Kitchen Butter Chicken 4ct, 40oz, is Costco Item 1712017 and costs $15.99 in-store or $18.71 on Same Day Costco. That’s about $4 each tray when you buy it in-store!
See more of our recent finds that are:
Deep Indian Kitchen Butter Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Puncture film 3 times.
- Microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- Peel back film enough to stir gently. Re-cover with film.
- Heat on high for 1:30 minutes. Let Stand for 2 minutes, remove film and dig in!
You might also like these posts: