Kirkland Signature Pesto sauce is GOOD! And weeknight cooking should be easy! When the two get married you get quick and easy and DELICIOUS meals for the whole family. This chicken pesto roll up recipe using Kirkland Pesto is a VERY forgiving recipe. You can easily adapt it to use what you have on hand, add extras, dip, omit the oil pan saute….it’s really all up to you. Chicken and Pesto Roll Ups using Kirkland Signature Pesto sauce are easy!
Quick and Easy Meal Ideas Using Ingredients from Costco!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded, with a dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Costco’s Kirkland Signature Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- fresh grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Marinara for dipping (optional)
- Pound 4 chicken breasts, and spread Kirkland pesto on top of each piece
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
- Roll up each breast and secure roll with a toothpick
- Dip roll in flour, then a beaten egg, then bread with panko or italian breadcrumbs (chef’s choice)
- Crisp in olive oil in a saute pan
- Finish in the oven at 375 until chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Serve as a roll, or slice, optionally dip into marinara sauce!
How Can I Reduce the Fat and Calories in This Recipe?
Easy! Reduce the amount of cheese, or use low fat cheese or simply omit it all together. Skip pan saute and bake.
What Should I Serve on the Side of the Pesto Chicken Rolls?
Salad kit, roasted vegetables, pasta, or garlic bread will all go great with the Chicken Rolls and the Costco Pesto Sauce! There are TONS of options, these are just a few ideas!