These Taza Keto Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts at Costco are keto-friendly and DELICIOUS. I am absolutely addicted to these, I hope Costco never stops carrying them! They are also vegan, organic, non-GMO, gluten free and certified for using direct trade cacao.
This keto chocolate treat is made from 70% Dark Chocolate, and have only 4 grams of sugar per serving! They have 5 Net carbs (9 g of carbs less 4 g of fiber) and 3 g of protein.
The Taza Chocolate Brazil Nuts are lightly sweet, and have a great dark chocolate flavor – totally satisfy my chocolate craving, but aren’t so sweet and delicious that I eat the whole bag (that’s sort of a problem for me with chocolate like milk chocolate).
Costco Item Number & Price
Taza Organic Keto Dark Chocolate Brazil Nuts 16oz is Costco Item Number 1555809 and cost $9.99 per bag.
Where to Find Them
These aren’t carried online at Costco.com, but you can find them in the snack aisle in-store (they aren’t on the Keto block…they are near granola bars and nuts).
Costco.com does carry a number of keto chocolate treats though, some of our favorite keto sweet snacks are:
- No Sugar Keto Cup, Variety, 0.6 oz, 30-count
- Kiss My Keto Bars Variety Dark 12-count, 2-pack
- HighKey Keto Friendly Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies 12 oz, 2-pack
- Orgain Keto Collagen Powder with MCT Oil, 20 servings
- Kiss My Keto Bars Chocolate Coconut 12 ct, 2-pk
These do change all the time, see the current Keto Snacks at Costco here.
Taza Keto Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts are also available online at the Manufacturer’s website.
I love that it just has basic ingredients, no weird fillers or artificial sweeteners like sugar alcohol – just the good stuff. They are dairy free, gluten-free, and all organic.
Ingredient List: Organic Brazil Nuts, Organic Cacao Beans, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.
- Eat these dark chocolate covered brazil nuts right out of the bag (that’s my favorite!)
- Add a few to a cheese and charcuterie plate for a sweet accompaniment
- Toss these into a healthy nut and fruit trail mix for some added sweet treat
- Crush a few up and toss them onto an acai bowl or dragon fruit bowl