New Costco Keto breakfast option from the freezer aisle! Red’s Keto-friendly Egg’Wich with turkey sausage and cheese is all natural, gluten free and made with cage free eggs. Individually wrapped and ready in under 2 minutes in the microwave, these breakfast sandwiches are pretty tasty given the convenience and low carb count. Good source of iron and calcium, and under 200 calories.
See if Same Day Costco Delivery will deliver these Costco Frozen Meatballs to you!
New Costco Keto Breakfast – Frozen Red’s Egg’Wich with Turkey Sausage
- 3g of carbs
- 17g of protein
- 10% DV Iron
- 10% DV Calcium
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Cage Free Eggs
- All Natural Turkey Sausage
Red’s Eggwich at Costco Nutritional Panel & Ingredients
- Egg Patty (Whole Egg, Whole Milk, Corn Starch, Sea Salt, White Pepper)
- Turkey Sausage Patty (Turkey, Water, Contains less than 2% of Potato Starch, Salt, Sugar, Spices)
- American Cheese [(Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Apo-Carotenal and Beta-Carotene (Color)]
Costco Item Number & Pricing
Reds All Natural Turkey Sausage Eggwich is Costco Item Number 1441831 and Retails for $12.89 for 8 breakfast sandwiches.
Our meticulous ingredient standards, small batch cooking, and flash-freezing process come together to create a better-for-you frozen food experience.Red’s
Costco In-Store Location
Find them in the freezer aisle in the Costco breakfast section, next to the waffles.
Add these to your Keto Costco Shopping List!
- Humboldt Fog at Costco
- Dungeness Crab at Costco
- Clarified Butter Recipe for Crab and Lobster
- Rao’s Marinara Price Comparison & Review
- 1 Net Carb Keto Bread Costco
- Bulletproof Keto Coffee Creamer at Costco
- Festival Hearts of Palm Spaghetti at Costco Review
- Organic Suja Ginger Love Lemonade at Costco
- 4 Net Carb New Dark Chocolate Keto Nuggets at Costco