Costco is stocking the best keto-friendly and paleo-friendly products lately, and these brownies from Miss Jones Baking Co. are certainly among the more delicious new Keto products at Costco (what can I say, I have a sweet tooth!). The Keto and Paleo diet friendly brownie mix is made with an almond flour base and has 10 net carbs per brownie. Have you tried them? Please let us know what you think in the comments below! We want to hear your review! And if you have a keto brownie in a mug recipe using this…that we NEED to hear about! Add this low sugar, low carb brownie mix to your shopping list for your next Costco Keto Haul!
These Keto brownies are also gluten-free and grain-free. With 0 added sugar and 4 grams of protein, they are compatible with Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Weight Watchers, and Atkins nutritional guidelines. You can find more info on the Miss Jones Baking Co. website.
If you’re looking for a chocolate keto treat, try these 3 net carb chocolate smoothies! Miss Jones Baking Co Brownie Mix is sold in-store only as of the date of this post – however you can find loads of Keto products at costco.com!
Miss Jones Baking Co. Keto Brownies are Costco Item Number 1506702
$12.79 for 3 pouches of mix; makes 42 brownies totalCostco Contessa
Miss Jones Baking Co Keto & Paleo Brownies Nutritional Panel
Costco Keto Brownies Ingredient Panel
Where to Find Keto Brownies at Costco
Miss Jones Baking Co. Keto & Paleo friendly Brownie Mix is in the dry goods aisle. As it is new, it’s currently on the end cap, but I think we can reasonably expect it will be moved to the flour aisle and ultimately reside near the traditional brownie mix.
You Might Also Like These Keto Costco Finds:
- Starbucks Via Instant Coffee at Costcothis post may contain affiliate links Starbucks Via Instant Coffee at Costco is on sale this week and we’re sharing ahead of summer travel season because we think this is a summer travel essential! By plane, train or automobile one thing is for certain, there are no guarantees there’s going to be drinkable coffee when […]
- Update: Costco King Crab Legs Price 2022 – New Lower Price!this post may contain affiliate links We recently reported that the Costco king crab legs price 2022 had increased from $39.99 to $42.99 – that was in May of 2022. Just this week (June 2022) we found the Alaskan King Crab legs from Costco in-store for $36.99! That’s $6 a pound price reduction! Just on […]
- Keto Costco Healthy Noodlethis post may contain affiliate links Costco Healthy Noodle is another Keto Fan Favorite at Costco! These incredibly versatile low calorie, low carb vegan noodles are also gluten free, fat free and dairy free. We’ve seen them delectably prepared in many different noodle dishes from Italian to Asian to Southern – whatever inspires you, they […]
- Update: Costco King Crab Price Increasethis post may contain affiliate links Quick update on a Costco King Crab price increase…as of May 2022 the current crab legs price in-store continues to be 42.99, that’s an increase of $3/lb from the latest price update we posted for New Year’s Eve 2022. The individual packages of crab legs hover around 2lbs each […]
- Costco Wagyu Beefthis post may contain affiliate links Update: Just on time for Father’s Day….another fan favorite is the Costco Wagyu Beef. Japanese Wagyu is world-renowned for its buttery texture and subtle umami flavor. Wagyu beef visually identifiable by it’s even and gorgeously “marbled” fat, rendering unrivaled tenderness. The Japanese Costco Wagyu Beef Grade A5 Ribeye and […]
- 3 Carb Costco Keto Breakfast Sandwich from Red’sthis post may contain affiliate links New Costco Keto breakfast option from the freezer aisle! Red’s Keto-friendly Egg’Wich with turkey sausage and cheese is all natural, gluten free and made with cage free eggs. Individually wrapped and ready in under 2 minutes in the microwave, these breakfast sandwiches are pretty tasty given the convenience and […]
Keto Food at Costco
While you’re in-store, keep your eyes out for Keto bread, Keto hamburger buns, Keto dips and sauces (all kinds including refrigerated and bottled), Healthy oils including avocado, MCT and extra virgin olive oils, Keto Ice Cream, egg bites, parm crisps, crustless quiche, fish, king crab legs, beef, poultry, pork, pre-cooked meats, salads, shakes, keto protein powders, keto bars, keto sweet treats, and more! What are your favorite Keto products at Costco?