Costco is stocking the best keto-friendly and paleo-friendly products lately, and these brownies from Miss Jones Baking Co. are certainly among the more delicious new Keto products at Costco (what can I say, I have a sweet tooth!). The Keto and Paleo diet friendly brownie mix is made with an almond flour base and has 10 net carbs per brownie. Have you tried them? Please let us know what you think in the comments below! We want to hear your review! And if you have a keto brownie in a mug recipe using this…that we NEED to hear about! Add this low sugar, low carb brownie mix to your shopping list for your next Costco Keto Haul!
These Keto brownies are also gluten-free and grain-free. With 0 added sugar and 4 grams of protein, they are compatible with Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Weight Watchers, and Atkins nutritional guidelines. You can find more info on the Miss Jones Baking Co. website.
If you’re looking for a chocolate keto treat, try these 3 net carb chocolate smoothies! Miss Jones Baking Co Brownie Mix is sold in-store only as of the date of this post – however you can find loads of Keto products at costco.com!
Miss Jones Baking Co. Keto Brownies are Costco Item Number 1506702
$12.79 for 3 pouches of mix; makes 42 brownies totalCostco Contessa
Miss Jones Baking Co Keto & Paleo Brownies Nutritional Panel
Costco Keto Brownies Ingredient Panel
Where to Find Keto Brownies at Costco
Miss Jones Baking Co. Keto & Paleo friendly Brownie Mix is in the dry goods aisle. As it is new, it’s currently on the end cap, but I think we can reasonably expect it will be moved to the flour aisle and ultimately reside near the traditional brownie mix.
You Might Also Like These Keto Costco Finds:
- Humboldt Fog at CostcoFoodie Fan Favorite! This is a limited availability specialty item, you’ll only find Humboldt Fog at Costco a few times a year. Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog cheese pops up at Costco (as do minis of of other Costco fan favorites like it’s sister cheese Truffle Tremor) for a super steal of a price in a […]
- Dungeness Crab at CostcoI found this frozen wild caught Dungeness Crab at Costco Business Center. ICYMI Costco members can shop in-store at Costco Business Centers, no additional membership needed. There were TONS of great frozen meat, poultry and seafood options I hadn’t seen before – and to know me is to know I love shellfish! These are wild […]
- Clarified Butter Recipe for Crab and LobsterDoesn’t the butter served with shellfish at a restaurant taste better than it does at home? That’s because it’s not just melted butter, it’s clarified butter. Our clarified butter recipe is super easy to make too! The richness of clarified butter really complements the sweetness of lobster and crab. Clarified butter is also sometimes referred […]
- Rao’s Marinara Price Comparison & ReviewRao’s Marinara is one of our favorites! The world famous Rao’s Homemade Marinara is a fan favorite and for a very good reason….it’s really, really good! It’s also keto-friendly, gluten free and made with simple, clean ingredients! If you aren’t a connoisseur of marinara…that’s okay…but trust us…it’s worth it and Rao’s Homemade Marinara is VERY […]
- 1 Net Carb Keto Bread CostcoIt’s back! Keto Bread is now at Costco again! Artisan Bakery Keto Bread in Multi Seed is now in the bread aisle in-store again in a 2-pack of loaves. A Costco Keto fan favorite! With 10 grams of fiber, this keto white bread has only 1 net carb per slice and 35 calories! A great […]
- Bulletproof Keto Coffee Creamer at CostcoIf you live in Southern California or the Pacific Northwest, you are in luck! You can now buy Bulletproof Keto Coffee Creamer at Costco in-store! Original Bulletproof Creamer is made with grass-fed butter and MCT oil, and has 0 added sugar and 2 net carbs. Costco is now carrying 22.7 oz tubs of Bulletproof Keto […]
Keto Food at Costco
While you’re in-store, keep your eyes out for Keto bread, Keto hamburger buns, Keto dips and sauces (all kinds including refrigerated and bottled), Healthy oils including avocado, MCT and extra virgin olive oils, Keto Ice Cream, egg bites, parm crisps, crustless quiche, fish, king crab legs, beef, poultry, pork, pre-cooked meats, salads, shakes, keto protein powders, keto bars, keto sweet treats, and more! What are your favorite Keto products at Costco?