Costco is now selling bacon and cheese Starbucks Egg Bites! Made with uncured bacon, cage free eggs and gruyere cheese, the mini crustless quiches are gluten free and super popular! Egg bites are also very expensive at Starbucks, so we’re excited to see the beloved sous vide egg bites from Starbucks are now available in a Costco size box and for a super deal!
Each serving of 2 Starbucks frozen egg bites from Costco has 280 calories, 8 grams of carbs, and 17 grams of protein.
Starbucks’ Sous Vide egg bites are a delicious and super convenient breakfast on the go and the can be made in the microwave, toaster oven or air fryer. We also love the “other” Three Bridges Egg Bites at Costco too – they are a little lower in carbs for keto friends or low carb dieters.
Bacon and Cheese Starbucks Egg Bites at Costco, 21 oz
- Starbucks Egg Bites are Costco Item Number 1002094
- Each box comes with 10 egg bites (5 servings of 2 bites)
- Shakes out to about $3 per serving or $1.50 per egg bite at Costco
- Made by Cuisine Solutions for Starbucks
- Limited regional availability: As of July 2023, these Starbucks egg bites are in Costco stores the Northeast, Mid Atlantic and Southeast regions. We hope to see them nationwide at Costco warehouses soon!!
Remove Starbucks egg bites from plastic and place on microwave safe plate, microwave 90 seconds. Allow to stand 1 minute.
More Starbucks Products at Costco:
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew at Costco
- Starbucks Via Instant Coffee at Costco
- Starbucks Tumbler Set at Costco (holidays only)
More New Costco Finds!
You can now find Thanksgiving fresh whole turkey at Costco in stock – and once…
Back for a Thanksgiving cameo, the Kirkland Signature deli pre-made real mashed potatoes at Costco…
TRUFF Truffle Oil is a gourmet blend of olive oil and truffle essence, and we…
With the Fall season and holidays comes pumpkins and cheesecake…which are two of our personal…
Costco is known for their amazing bakery pies, but have you tried the Costco Pecan…
Costco has tons of great holiday meal options, like these housemade fresh Costco sweet potatoes…