Costco Rotisserie Chicken is a fan favorite. It’s easy, it’s healthy, it’s cost effective…it’s also delicious and besides plain old chicken…you can remove the meat from these pre-cooked whole chickens as a shortcut to make TONS of easy meals. You can use a Costco rotisserie chicken to make a whole other meal…from greek pasta salad to enchiladas…to chicken fried rice…having the chicken already made saves tons of time and is a great quick and easy homemade weeknight dinner hack!
- Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Fresh Chicken Sandwich
Make a simple fresh sliced chicken sandwich with the chicken, add mayo and lettuce – add some bacon for extra yum and crunch!
Toss diced rotisserie chicken to your favorite pasta dish – from primavera to marinara, rotisserie chicken goes well with all of it!
Chicken Stir Fry
Stir fry diced rotisserie chicken with fresh or frozen vegetables and serve it over rice for a quick and healthy dinner. Or add it to the frozen Costco Yakisoba noodles.
Chicken & Cheese Omelet
Combine the meat with some cheese and make an omelet for breakfast – top with avocado or fresh sliced tomato.
Add it to your favorite soup for extra flavor and protein. Or make soup by adding broth, vegetables, spices, and leftover. rotisserie chicken
Chop up the meat into small pieces and add them to any of the premade bagged salads as a topping.
Make chicken quesadillas (use egg wraps for a keto-friendly low carb option). For picky kids, cut the chicken up eeeeeeextra tiny.
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Make some chicken salad and eat in lettuce wraps for a low carb but delicious lunch (or use egg wraps).
Greek Pasta Salad
Toss together a quick Greek pasta salad with cold pasta, rotisserie chicken, diced cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese and dress with italian dressing. This is a hit at pot luck parties and bbqs. Swap sun dried tomatoes for a little extra flavor!
Mix shredded chicken up with black beans and corn and roll up in tortillas, top with your favorite enchilada sauce and cheese and bake – again you can roll it up in egg wraps for a low carb version. I like to serve mine with sour cream.
Use shredded rotisserie chicken instead of ground beef in tacos or burritos for a chicken Taco Tuesday. Make sure you grab tortillas, guacamole, salsa and sour cream!
Chicken Fried Rice
Saute diced Costco rotisserie chicken with diced carrots and onion, (generous) butter and garlic….add finely diced scrambled eggs, rice, and soy sauce for an easy homemade chicken fried rice. Our little Benihana fans love this one for dinner! And it has the meat, veggies and rice all in one (plus the egg boosts the protein even more!).
BBQ Chicken Sliders
Shred the rotisserie chicken and simmer or slow cook for in bbq sauce. Serve on a Hawaiian roll and top with (or serve on side) a slaw salad for easy BBQ chicken sliders. Goes great with corn on the cob or potato salad!
What meals do you use Costco rotisserie chicken for? We’d love to know all the ways you use rotisserie chicken! Please share in the comments!
You Might Also Like:
- Humboldt Fog at CostcoFoodie Fan Favorite! This is a limited availability specialty item, you’ll only find Humboldt Fog at Costco a few times a year. Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog cheese pops up at Costco (as do minis of of other Costco fan favorites like it’s sister cheese Truffle Tremor) for a super steal of a price in a […]
- Fan Favorite Kirkland Signature SweatshirtWe’re loving this Kirkland Signature Sweatshirt at Costco! Costco fans, Costco family, Costco friends, Costco Haulers…if you don’t have this you need it! This super warm, gender neutral sweatshirt comes in multiple colors and a wide array of sizes (including plus size!). I spotted it briefly in my store but there’s good news, these Kirkland […]
- Disposable Latex Free Gloves at CostcoThese Medline Clear-Touch Food Prep Poly Gloves are a super affordable option for disposable latex free gloves at Costco. These one-size fits most have a wide variety of uses beyond their intended food prep – they are great for any light duty household uses or activities that necessitates frequent glove changes. Whether you change diapers […]
- Dungeness Crab at CostcoI found this frozen wild caught Dungeness Crab at Costco Business Center. ICYMI Costco members can shop in-store at Costco Business Centers, no additional membership needed. There were TONS of great frozen meat, poultry and seafood options I hadn’t seen before – and to know me is to know I love shellfish! These are wild […]
- Clarified Butter Recipe for Crab and LobsterDoesn’t the butter served with shellfish at a restaurant taste better than it does at home? That’s because it’s not just melted butter, it’s clarified butter. Our clarified butter recipe is super easy to make too! The richness of clarified butter really complements the sweetness of lobster and crab. Clarified butter is also sometimes referred […]
- Boo! Nuovo Pasta Halloween Pumpkin & Bats Ravioli at Costco is Back!We love these adorable Nuovo Pasta Halloween Pumpkin & Bats Ravioli at Costco and we’re happy to see them back again for 2021! The Nuovo Italian cheese blend ravioli are a fun fall themed lunch or dinner idea for kids! Loaded with calcium and protein, these are a super fun fall food idea for kids! […]
- Costco Wine Advent Calendar 2021Another year, another Costco Wine Advent Calendar on the books. These are a Costco fan favorite, and with 24 half bottles of wine for $99.99 it’s not a surprise people LOVE them so much! Whether you try a new bottle every day of December in countdown to Christmas, or just enjoy trying a wide variety […]
- Harry’s Creamy Basil & Tomato Soup at CostcoIt’s fall and grilled cheese and tomato soup season is here! We’re reviewing Harry’s Creamy Basil Tomato Soup at Costco today, and hint: It’s good! It is also organic and vegetarian! Harry’s Organic Creamy Tomato Basil Soup is a thick, rich, chunky tomato and basil soup with a great flavor and creaminess! Our Review Harry’s […]