Costco Rotisserie Chicken is a fan favorite. It’s easy, it’s healthy, it’s cost effective…it’s also delicious and besides plain old chicken…you can remove the meat from these pre-cooked whole chickens as a shortcut to make TONS of easy meals. You can use a Costco rotisserie chicken to make a whole other meal…from greek pasta salad to enchiladas…to chicken fried rice…having the chicken already made saves tons of time and is a great quick and easy homemade weeknight dinner hack!
- Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Fresh Chicken Sandwich
Make a simple fresh sliced chicken sandwich with the chicken, add mayo and lettuce – add some bacon for extra yum and crunch!
Toss diced rotisserie chicken to your favorite pasta dish – from primavera to marinara, rotisserie chicken goes well with all of it!
Chicken Stir Fry
Stir fry diced rotisserie chicken with fresh or frozen vegetables and serve it over rice for a quick and healthy dinner. Or add it to the frozen Costco Yakisoba noodles.
Chicken & Cheese Omelet
Combine the meat with some cheese and make an omelet for breakfast – top with avocado or fresh sliced tomato.
Add it to your favorite soup for extra flavor and protein. Or make soup by adding broth, vegetables, spices, and leftover. rotisserie chicken
Chop up the meat into small pieces and add them to any of the premade bagged salads as a topping.
Make chicken quesadillas (use egg wraps for a keto-friendly low carb option). For picky kids, cut the chicken up eeeeeeextra tiny.
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Make some chicken salad and eat in lettuce wraps for a low carb but delicious lunch (or use egg wraps).
Greek Pasta Salad
Toss together a quick Greek pasta salad with cold pasta, rotisserie chicken, diced cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese and dress with italian dressing. This is a hit at pot luck parties and bbqs. Swap sun dried tomatoes for a little extra flavor!
Mix shredded chicken up with black beans and corn and roll up in tortillas, top with your favorite enchilada sauce and cheese and bake – again you can roll it up in egg wraps for a low carb version. I like to serve mine with sour cream.
Use shredded rotisserie chicken instead of ground beef in tacos or burritos for a chicken Taco Tuesday. Make sure you grab tortillas, guacamole, salsa and sour cream!
Chicken Fried Rice
Saute diced Costco rotisserie chicken with diced carrots and onion, (generous) butter and garlic….add finely diced scrambled eggs, rice, and soy sauce for an easy homemade chicken fried rice. Our little Benihana fans love this one for dinner! And it has the meat, veggies and rice all in one (plus the egg boosts the protein even more!).
BBQ Chicken Sliders
Shred the rotisserie chicken and simmer or slow cook for in bbq sauce. Serve on a Hawaiian roll and top with (or serve on side) a slaw salad for easy BBQ chicken sliders. Goes great with corn on the cob or potato salad!
What meals do you use Costco rotisserie chicken for? We’d love to know all the ways you use rotisserie chicken! Please share in the comments!
You Might Also Like:
- Ultimate Collection Fine Point Sharpies at Costcothis post may contain affiliate links Great holiday gift for the aspiring artist right here! The Ultimate Collection of Fine Point Sharpies at Costco has 65 markers in every core color! Sharpies pack a lot of punch for drawing and coloring because they have vibrant color and an affordable price point. And they even come […]
- 4-Pack Sampler of Marin French Cheese Back at Costcothis post may contain affiliate links This 4-pack sampler of Marin French Cheese is back at Costco again this year in 2022! This handmade artisan soft cheese from Marin County, in Northern California, comes to Costco’s specialty cheese aisle but twice a year! These petite brie cheese samplers have truffle, creme, breakfast, and camembert mini […]
- Dearfoams Ladies Slippers at Costcothis post may contain affiliate links There are a number of great ladies slippers at Costco right now, and these Dearfoams memory foam ladies slippers are soft and fuzzy, machine washable, and you can wear them indoors and outdoors. These make a great holiday gift, stocking stuffer, and care package toss in! These are a great […]
- Online Costco Coupon Book December 2022this post may contain affiliate links Prefer to order your holiday gifts this year? Then this is the Costco coupon book for you…the Online Costco Savings Book December 2022 is out and the deals are live online! This Costco coupon booklet is valid November 11 – December 22, 2022. It features a number of beloved […]
- Update: How Much is Costco Gas in California Today?this post may contain affiliate links Updated October 2022 – It’s no secret that gasoline prices have gotten incredibly high and that is especially true where I live, here in California. If you’re in search of the best deal on gas, you’re not alone and Costco is one of the best deals across the board […]
- Christmas Tree Ravioli at Costco is Backthis post may contain affiliate links Nuovo Pasta Holiday 5 Cheese Christmas Tree ravioli at Costco is back again this year for the holidays. This is a chef crafted Artisan pasta in the shape of bells and green Christmas trees. These holiday shaped 5 cheese ravioli are stuffed with a blend of Asiago, parmesan, mozzarella, […]
- Urbani Truffle Butter at Costcothis post may contain affiliate links Once a year in the late Fall, we get Urbani Truffle Butter at Costco! It’s delicious, and it’s a super deal – we’re talking half the price of specialty stores where you would normally find it! This specialty foodie find is made with Urbani white truffles and there are […]
- New Amylu Chicken Meatballs at Costco – Cranberry and Jalapenothis post may contain affiliate links Amylu chicken meatballs at Costco are fan favorite and a staple in the specialty aisles. They’re pork-free, gluten free, no added nitrates and packed with protein. The latest seasonal chicken meatballs from Amylu to hit Costco are the Cranberry and Jalapeno meatballs, and they’re good! What We Like About […]