Costco Rotisserie Chicken is a fan favorite. It’s easy, it’s healthy, it’s cost effective…it’s also delicious and besides plain old chicken…you can remove the meat from these pre-cooked whole chickens as a shortcut to make TONS of easy meals. You can use a Costco rotisserie chicken to make a whole other meal…from greek pasta salad to enchiladas…to chicken fried rice…having the chicken already made saves tons of time and is a great quick and easy homemade weeknight dinner hack!
- Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Our fan favorite ways to use a Costco rotisserie chicken to shortcut meal prep:
Fresh Chicken Sandwich
Make a simple fresh sliced chicken sandwich with the chicken, add mayo and lettuce – add some bacon for extra yum and crunch!
Toss diced rotisserie chicken to your favorite pasta dish – from primavera to marinara, rotisserie chicken goes well with all of it!
Chicken Stir Fry
Stir fry diced rotisserie chicken with fresh or frozen vegetables and serve it over rice for a quick and healthy dinner. Or add it to the frozen Costco Yakisoba noodles.
Chicken & Cheese Omelet
Combine the meat with some cheese and make an omelet for breakfast – top with avocado or fresh sliced tomato.
Add it to your favorite soup for extra flavor and protein. Or make soup by adding broth, vegetables, spices, and leftover. rotisserie chicken
Chop up the meat into small pieces and add them to any of the premade bagged salads as a topping.
Make chicken quesadillas (use egg wraps for a keto-friendly low carb option). For picky kids, cut the chicken up eeeeeeextra tiny.
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Make some chicken salad and eat in lettuce wraps for a low carb but delicious lunch (or use egg wraps).
Greek Pasta Salad
Toss together a quick Greek pasta salad with cold pasta, rotisserie chicken, diced cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese and dress with italian dressing. This is a hit at pot luck parties and bbqs. Swap sun dried tomatoes for a little extra flavor!
Mix shredded chicken up with black beans and corn and roll up in tortillas, top with your favorite enchilada sauce and cheese and bake – again you can roll it up in egg wraps for a low carb version. I like to serve mine with sour cream.
Use shredded rotisserie chicken instead of ground beef in tacos or burritos for a chicken Taco Tuesday. Make sure you grab tortillas, guacamole, salsa and sour cream!
Chicken Fried Rice
Saute diced Costco rotisserie chicken with diced carrots and onion, (generous) butter and garlic….add finely diced scrambled eggs, rice, and soy sauce for an easy homemade chicken fried rice. Our little Benihana fans love this one for dinner! And it has the meat, veggies and rice all in one (plus the egg boosts the protein even more!).
BBQ Chicken Sliders
Shred the rotisserie chicken and simmer or slow cook for in bbq sauce. Serve on a Hawaiian roll and top with (or serve on side) a slaw salad for easy BBQ chicken sliders. Goes great with corn on the cob or potato salad!
What meals do you use Costco rotisserie chicken for? We’d love to know all the ways you use rotisserie chicken! Please share in the comments!
You Might Also Like:
- Costco Organic Falafel by Hannah FoodsNew Organic Greek food item spotted at Costco Organic Falafel by Hannah Foods! I added these to my Greek Brunch Board along with the Organic Tzatziki and organic Sabra Hummus and Chicken Skewers this past weekend on the boho Sunday brunch menu (check out the deco. Falafel vegetarian patties are gluten free, microwaveable, fully cooked […]
- Costco Vital ProteinsCostco Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder DIetary Supplements are a VERY popular choice in collagen supplement drinks as it is both keto and paleo friendly. Chocolate Vital Proteins are exclusively at Costco and they are a grass-fed, pasture raised collagen peptide powder – these Chocolate collagen peptides are on sale right now which is truly […]
- Keto Costco Healthy NoodleCostco Healthy Noodle is another Keto Fan Favorite at Costco! These incredibly versatile low calorie, low carb vegan noodles are also gluten free, fat free and dairy free. We’ve seen them delectably prepared in many different noodle dishes from Italian to Asian to Southern – whatever inspires you, they are a highly adaptable plant based […]
- Sunday Brunch Menu From CostcoCostContessa helped to plan this casual boho Sunday brunch menu from Costco. We pulled from several of our favorite party hosting resources to put this Sunday brunch menu and low boho table event decor together including Costco, Ikea, Cost Plus World Market, TJ Maxx and the Original Downtown Los Angeles Flower Market. We prepared and […]
- Hannah Organic Tzatziki at CostcoNew and perfect for a Greek Brunch Board! Just found this Hannah Organic Tzatziki at Costco and it’s delicious! I bought this to serve at a brunch this weekend, love that it’s organic, keto friendly, made from greek yogurt which has natural probiotics, calcium and only 40 calories per serving. It’s a cool, light and […]
- Costco Coupon BookLooking for the Costco Coupon Book? The current Members Only Savings booklet and coupon offers for both in-store and online savings are available for members anytime on the Costco website and on the Costco mobile application with just a few quick clicks! If you’ve noticed less printed copies of the member-only coupon book at your […]
- Blueberry Cinnamon Keto BitesSweet treat keto snack at Costco – it has the death star so grab them while you can! Blueberry Cinnamon Keto Bites from Bakery Street! Made in California and baked from scratch, they have 5 net carbs and 5 grams of protein per serving – satisfy the sweet tooth and stay in ketosis. Have you […]
- Udi Muffins Recall From Amazon FreshUdi Muffins Recall From Amazon Fresh: Today I received an email from Amazon for Udi’s Gluten Free Muffins I purchased via Amazon Fresh. It was recalling two types of Udi’s Gluten Free Frozen Muffins, both Double Chocolate Muffins and Blueberry Muffins. It indicated there are potentially plastic “ribbons” in the muffins, and instructed the product […]