Costco has issued a second and expanded recall on S&W Organic Black Beans per a letter dated today, May 18th, 2021.You can download the second/updated Costco S&W Black Beans Recall customer letter here.
This recall is in addition to the original Costco S&W Black Beans Recall issued on April 22, 2021. The new expanded product recall today includes 14 additional production codes sold at Costco in addition to the 4 included originally.
Contessa’s Notes on the Expanded Costco S&W Black Beans Recall:
- The Company states they are not aware of any illness known to date
- Costco customers will receive a full refund, take it back
- Clostridium Botulinum poisoning is VERY serious, and you really do need to trash or return the product (this is not a does is smell ok maybe you can use it anyway kind of gray space…life is short, beans are cheap, just throw it away, ok?)
You might also like these recent posts:
- Disposable Latex Free Gloves at Costco
- New Costco Single Use Face Masks In-Store
- Costco Manuka Honey
- Costco N95 Face Masks In-Store
- Costco Mrs Meyers Hand Soap
- Costco Vital Proteins Collagen
Always see product packaging to confirm any and all information before purchasing, using or consuming any product, item or service discussed on our site. We do not own or operate the products, services or experiences on which we report. We provide information to the best of our knowledge, or based on our experience or opinion…however we make no assertions as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided. We often rely on third parties to provide detailed information and are not liable for errors, omissions, typos, miscommunications or otherwise. Ingredients, allergens, nutritional information and any other content we discuss can and often does change without our knowledge. We maintain no obligation to update information on any post, in fact, as a rule we generally do not update posts after they have been completed and posted.