Costco has issued a second and expanded recall on S&W Organic Black Beans per a letter dated today, May 18th, 2021.You can download the second/updated Costco S&W Black Beans Recall customer letter here.
This recall is in addition to the original Costco S&W Black Beans Recall issued on April 22, 2021. The new expanded product recall today includes 14 additional production codes sold at Costco in addition to the 4 included originally.
Contessa’s Notes on the Expanded Costco S&W Black Beans Recall:
- The Company states they are not aware of any illness known to date
- Costco customers will receive a full refund, take it back
- Clostridium Botulinum poisoning is VERY serious, and you really do need to trash or return the product (this is not a does is smell ok maybe you can use it anyway kind of gray space…life is short, beans are cheap, just throw it away, ok?)
You might also like these recent posts:
- Costco Vital Proteins
- Udi Muffins Recall From Amazon Fresh
- Costco S&W Black Beans Recall Expanded
- Costco Recall on S&W Organic Black Beans
- 3 Net Carbs Keto Muscle Milk Protein Shakes at Costco
- Costco Mask Policy Update
We are providing this information to help convey information we think is important, but we are unable to answer questions about safety or recalls. Please refer all questions regarding recalls and safety directly to Costco or to Company contacts provided, if any. Thank you for understanding.