This spicy noodle soup is a Costco fan favorite! Nongshim Tonkotsu Ramen at Costco comes with a rich pork broth, a separate spicy sauce packet (so you can control the level of spice) and is ready is just 4 minutes in the microwave.
It makes a super convenient on-the-go meal – just add water and microwave for a hot snack or delicious meal anytime.
Tonkotsu Ramen bowls are a Japanese style noodle soup, they are generously meal sized and have a creamy and rich pork broth that will remind you of your favorite ramen shop. Except you can simply grab them at Costco and eat them at home!
- Ready in Just 4 minutes in the microwave
- BPA free, recyclable bowl container
- Great for the office, dorm room, or anywhere
- 0 Trans fat
- 6 Generously sized Tonkotsu ramen bowls in each Costco package
Nongshim Tonkotsu Ramen Ingredients & Nutritional Panel
Each ramen noodle bowl has 450 calories, 18 grams of fat and 8 grams of protein. Those who are watching their sodium levels should make note of the sodium.
Or, order these Nongshim Ramen Noodles now from Amazon:
Tonkotsu Ramen at Costco Cooking Directions
- Pour in lukewarm water up to inside line.
- Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add soup base and spicy sauce packet (optional, use to taste).
- Pour in boiling water up to inside line.
- Close lid and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Add soup base and spicy sauce packet (optional, use to taste.
Costco Item Number & Price
Nongshim Tonkotsu Ramen Bowl 6-count 3.56 oz. is Costco Item Number 1407434 and costs $9.99 or $1.67 each.
Tonkotsu Ramen Bowls at Costco are also available to order online at Costco.com for $12.49.
More Ramen Noodle Bowls You May Like
See product labeling for allergy information.
Tonkotsu Ramen Noodle Bowls From Costco Are Great For:
- Quick office lunch
- Emergency Pantry Food
- Weeknight Dinner
- After School Snack