We LOVE Scooby snacks graham crackers! They are so good!! And they don’t have any high fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors or artificial colors. These baked cinnamon graham crackers at Costco are delicious, we can’t get enough of them! And no, this isn’t sponsored, we legit just love these and super excited to find them at Costco!
Currently these Scooby Doo graham cracker sticks are a new item at Costco, but we think they’re so good they’ll catch on and become a staple everyday product in Costco! We hope, anyway!
The flavor is more biscuit-like than a classic long flat cinnamon graham. They remind us a lot of Biscoff Cookies (you know the little red packets of crackers you often get on airplanes) if that helps explain them. They’re a bit more like a homemade graham cracker, might be another way to describe them. Are they good? Too good. Like really, really, really good.
So ignore the bone shape, lol, these Scooby snacks are good for both adults and for kids!!
Of course, if you’re having a dog themed party, or Scooby-Doo themed party, they’ll be perfect! And for all you not-so-pinterest-perfect bento box lunch box packers (like me…see all my #keepitreal bento lunch ideas for kids here)…they’re a fun shape that mixes up the look of your bento box!
Costco Item Number & Price
Scooby Doo Grahams from Kellogg’s are Costco Item Number 1658403 and cost $8.99 in-store. Each box contains 4 boxes of Scooby Cinnamon Grahams. That shakes out to about $2.25 per box.
ProTip: Walmart sells these Scooby snacks for about $2.84 per box, so if you don’t need 4 boxes, that might be another option.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- 9 Grams of Whole Grains
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
Scooby-Doo Graham Crackers Serving Ideas
- Toss some Scooby snacks graham crackers into ziplocks with mini marshmallows and some chocolate chips for an easy s’mores trail mix dessert or snack.
- Crush up a handful of Scooby grahams and use them to make an extra delicious cinnamon graham cracker pie crust.
- Crush up your Scooby-Doo Baked Graham Sticks and top the pie crust with chocolate and marshmallows and brown.
- Crush up the Scooby Snacks Graham Crackers and use to make chocolate chip graham cookies! Or add mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to make S’Mores Cookies!
- Dip them into peanut butter, frosting, Nutella, Fluff or melted chocolate!
- Loosely crush the graham cracker sticks and use like you would granola – top yogurt with it, and layer in your favorite fruit (we suggest banana!).
- Eat em’ right outta the box.
Have you tried the Scooby graham crackers at Costco? What do you think? Do you like them? Would you buy them again? How do you like to eat them? We’d love to hear your opinion in the comments!!
Read More Fun Finds & Recommendations for Kids!
The Kirkland Signature Gingerbread Decorating Kits at Costco are back again this year for the…
We’re loving this deal on Marvin’s Magic Set at Costco! There are so many Christmas…
We found this new giant rainbow Costco bear online, and it’s 93 inches of huggable,…
If you’re on a tight budget or want to make sure you’re getting the best…
What a fun find!! We’ve seen so many batches of new Squishmallows at Costco in…
Gift idea for your favorite sweet tooth! In addition to all of the new Costco…
Does Costco Sell Scooby Graham Crackers?
Yes, Costco sells a 4-pack of Scooby Doo Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks in-store for $8.99.
Who Makes Scooby Doo Graham Crackers?
Scooby Doo Graham Cracker Stick Snacks are made by Kellogg’s.
Do they still make Scooby-Doo Graham Crackers? Where can I buy Scooby Graham Cracker Sticks?
Are Scooby Snacks Graham Crackers good?
Yes! They are delicious – they taste a little like Biscoff – like a homemade graham cracker – they are really good!
Are Scooby Snacks for dogs or kids?
Good question! Scooby snacks are Graham Crackers and they are a human snack – we would agree that the dog bone shape certainly makes them look like a doggy treat!