Looking for a quick shortcut to a complete Thanksgiving Dinner or just need a smaller meal? Costco has their Turkey Dinner Meal Kit out and it’s a great deal! The Turkey Dinner contains roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potato, green beans, gravy and cranberry sauce. Looking to order a Thanksgiving Dinner from Costco online? Find complete holiday meal kits you can order online here. See below for cooking and heating instructions for the Costco Turkey Thanksgiving Meal.
The turkey is uncooked, and entire kit cooks in about 2 hours in the oven. Don’t forget the grab some apple pie!
Costco Turkey Dinner Meal Kit is Costco Item Number 14882 and costs $2.99 per lb, or about $25-$30 each.
How to cook your ready-made complete Turkey Dinner kit for Thanksgiving from Costco
- Costco Turkey Dinner Meal Kit
- Preheat oven to 420
- Place turkey and stuffing pan on center rack and cook uncovered for 20 minutes
- Reduce heat to 375, cover with foil, and cook until internal temp reaches 165 (estimated 60-90 minutes)
- Allow turkey to rest 10 minutes before carving
- Cover mashed potatoes and green beans with foil and bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165
- Reheat gravy in microwave or saucepan until temp reaches 165
Costco's Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Meal serves approximately 3-4 adults.