The Savannah Bee Company now has their Hot Honey at Costco. It’s a wildflower honey flavored with habanero pepper and Scotch bonnet pepper for a sweet and spicy honey flavor.
The Hot Honey at Costco is quickly becoming a fan favorite, and most likely this item will not stay in stores for a particularly long time so we suggest if you want it you should grab it on your next Costco run.
Hot Honey at Costco Price and Item Number
Savannah Bee company hot honey 24 oz bottle costs $9.99 in store at Costco. Savannah Bee company hot honey is Costco item number 1615722.
Ideas How to Use Savannah Bee Co Hot Honey from Costco
- put it on your pizza
- drizzle it on crispy roasted brussel sprouts
- top your avocado toast with hot honey
- dip your cornbread in it
- marinate your salmon and hot honey before roasting it or putting it in the air fryer
- add it to your lemon tea when you have a cold flu or a sore throat
- serve it as a dipping sauce for fried chicken
- add it to your chicken marinade
- try some on your Ramen soup
More New Costco Finds We’ve Spotted Recently:
You can now find Thanksgiving fresh whole turkey at Costco in stock – and once…
Back for a Thanksgiving cameo at my house, the Kirkland Signature deli pre-made real mashed…
TRUFF Truffle Oil is a gourmet blend of olive oil and truffle essence, and we…
With the Fall season and holidays comes pumpkins and cheesecake…which are two of our personal…
Costco is known for their amazing bakery pies, but have you tried the Costco Pecan…
Costco has tons of great holiday meal options, like these housemade fresh Costco sweet potatoes…