Goodbye crumbly cookies! You must try this recipe for homemade soft chocolate chip cookies because it’s going to be your new favorite! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies do have one key non-Costco ingredient – instant pudding mix – it’s the special ingredient so don’t skip it! This easy soft chocolate chip cookie recipes bakes up extra soft cookies that stay soft for days after you baked them. When you bake a batch of these stay soft homemade chocolate chip cookies you can almost watch them disappear!
Be sure to pin this so you can refer to it again!
You might also like this low carb chocolate protein shake!
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper (unless using a silicone baking mat).
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add pudding mix and cream until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until just mixed together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a 3 tablespoon scoop, place dough about 2-3 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until just turning golden. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
Allow freshly baked soft chocolate chip cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.