Spaghetti and meatballs are a staple in most family homes, and the Italian Style meatballs at Costco make quick and reasonably healthy lunches and dinners that much easier! Keep them on hand for those nights when you need dinner ready in 20 minutes or less! These frozen Kirkland brand fully cooked beef Italian meatballs at Costco are easy to prepare and the taste won’t disappoint. The bag comes with 140 meatballs, and there are so many quick and delicious ways to serve them – you can even cook them in the microwave! Be sure to check out all our costco recipes!
- What We Love About Kirkland Signature Italian Style Beef Meatballs at Costco
- Servings Suggestions for Kirkland Beef Meatballs at Costco
What We Love About Kirkland Signature Italian Style Beef Meatballs at Costco
- 12 Grams of Protein
- Low Carbs – Only 4 Net Carbs
- 230 Calories Per Serving
- Fully Cooked
- No Sauce Means More Serving Options
- Resealable Bag
- Microwaveable Option
See if Same Day Costco Delivery will deliver these Costco Frozen Meatballs to you!
Servings Suggestions for Kirkland Beef Meatballs at Costco
These dinner ideas using Costco Kirkland Signature Frozen All Beef Meatballs are healthy, most of them can be made in less than 30 minutes and all of them are easy. You’ll love these simple meal ideas using Costco meatballs for quick dinners!
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs
Microwave the meatballs per directions, then add marinara sauce (we recommend Rao’s, but chef’s choice!) and bake or simmer for 15-30 minutes. Serve over pasta with a side of roasted broccoli and/or garlic bread.
2. Veggie Boosted Bolognese Sauce
Mash up the meatballs to make bolognese sauce. Bolognese sauce is a good one for
sneaking adding puree veggies for picky kiddos. Choose veggies with mild flavors that blend in terms of flavor, color and texture. Saute red bell pepper, onion, carrots and a small amount of cauliflower then puree in a magic bullet (or whatever you have) and add to your favorite marinara (we love Rao!) – this adds some great nutritional boost to a bolognese sauce!
3. Meatball Grinder (Sub Sandwich)
Microwave meatballs and layer with marinara and mozzarella in a toasted sub sandwich roll. Bake in oven briefly to melt cheese. Baking recommended but can microwave too.
4. Buffalo Meatballs Appetizer
Prepare per instructions and drizzle Buffalo Sauce on them (we recommend Primal Foods from Costco!) and serve with blue cheese dressing for a dipping sauce. We spotted Big Boy Blue Cheese recently at Costco!
5. Greek Pita Pocket
Pepare meatballs per directions on the bag, and slice in half. Open up a pita pocket and spread hummus, add meatballs, crumbled feta cheese, dice cucumbers, tomato and shredded lettuce.
6. Slow Cooked BBQ Meatballs
Place frozen meatballs and bbq sauce in slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours until meatballs are fully defrosted and cooked. Serve with a side of coleslaw, mac n’ cheese and/or cornbread. Throw it back to the 70’s and toss a jar of grape jelly into the BBQ sauce before slow cooking.
7. Pizza Topping
Prepare meatballs per directions and dice and use on top of homemade or frozen pizza to make a meatball pizza. Add some fresh basil for extra flavor.
8. Meatball Appetizer with Dip
Prepare your meatballs, and serve with your favorite dips such as hummus, tzatziki, ranch, bitchin sauce or dill dip. Makes a fun addition to a cheese board or crudite plate!
if you like meatballs at Costco, you might also like these posts:
- Chicken and Pesto Roll UpsKirkland Signature Pesto sauce is GOOD! And weeknight cooking should be easy! When the two get married you get quick and easy and DELICIOUS meals for the whole family. […]
- 10 easy meal Ideas using Costco PestoKirkland Signature Basil Pesto sauce is a fan favorite, and that beautiful fresh green just calls to you when you walk by doesn’t it? Have you ever wondered what […]
- The BEST Stay Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!Goodbye crumbly cookies! You must try this recipe for homemade soft chocolate chip cookies because it’s going to be your new favorite! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies […]
- Cinnamon Swirl Coffee CakeI’m pretty sure THIS is the cake Marie Antoinette was talking about! Our breakfast favorite cinnamon swirl coffee cake layers moist vanilla cake with sweet cinnamon crumble, and is […]
- Kale & White Bean SoupWinter means soup season, and there’s nothing cozier on a cold day than a warm homemade soup! Even better when it’s loaded with healthy stuff like fresh veggies and […]
- What to Make in Your Air Fryer From CostcoWhether you’re loving your air fryer or your air fryer needs some love…if you’re headed to Costco and wondering what to add to your shopping list that can be […]
Prepare, Serve and Store Healthy Family Meals
You’ll find everything you need to prepare and serve meals at Costco, from cookware to flatware to disposable dining supplies to food storage and pantry organization solutions, with fun new products arriving almost daily. Costco has everything needed to keep food in your pantry fresh and organized, from glass storage bins, plastic food storage organization systems, and even under sink organization. Costco also carries meal prep tools including a variety of cookware, bakeware, and small kitchen appliances like air fryers, toaster ovens, blenders, and stand mixers. Plus parchment paper, aluminum foil, plastic wrap and cooking utensils. Food preppers will find glass food prep containers, plastic food sealing bags, and ziploc bags. There is always great, reasonably priced and decorative new serveware at Costco including cheese boards, platters, drinkware, wine glass sets, and condiment bowls!