Kirkland Signature Croissants at Costco are a convenient and delicious breakfast or brunch pastry. Featuring a light and flaky dough, with a soft buttery filling, these Costco croissants are a fan favorite item and they are available in the Costco bakery on a year-round basis.
Costco croissants are sold by the dozen, and baked fresh in the Costco Bakery department. They are really quite delicious and VERY well priced in comparison with bakeries or even grocery stores – and they make a great budget friendly option for hosting a holiday or special occasion brunch. Or of course, we also get them for any time or no reason at all 🙂
ProTip: you can freeze Costco bakery croissants if you can’t use all 12 up while they are fresh. And, you can toast them or air fry them if the get day-old to refresh them.
Do they taste exactly like a $4 croissant from a French Bakery? Not exactly. But they cost $.50 and they are baked fresh so given their price point…these are EXCELLENT!
How We Use Up Our Costco Croissants:
- Make croissant breakfast sandwiches – we put an over easy egg and some pepperjack cheese (or whatever kind you like)
- Make a croissant lunch sandwich – turkey, ham, greens, tomatoes, bacon, chicken salad, tuna salad…it’s the chef’s choice but a croissant amps any sandwich! These are also great for a hosted brunch (like a baby shower or bridal shower or Easter or Mother’s Day or [fill in the blank] because they are really more delicious and also present really well.
- Toasted with butter and jam (or cream cheese!)
- Breadcrumbs – when we let them get into stale zone we dice them or pop them into the blender for a minute and pulse to make our own panko-style breadcrumbs – if there is still moisture left in them you can put them in a frying pan with a tiny bit of butter and saute for a minute or two until they’re crispy – top any casserole or mac n’ cheese with croissant buttery deliciousness
- Dipped into chocolate – melt chocolate and dip half the croissant into chocolate (like you would a strawberry or cake pop) and allow to dry on wax paper. You can add a festive sprinkle (in colors or cutouts for the occasion) or use white chocolate too
- Eat them right out of the container (classic)
- Stash some in the freezer for later!
Costco Price & Item Number
Costco Item 1199652
Kirkland Signature Butter Croissants at Costco, 12 ct are available freshly baked in the bakery department.
Price: $5.99 for 12 croissants (or $.50 each) in-store at the Costco Bakery.
Costco Croissant Calories
Each Costco Croissant has 300 calories.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 60mg 20%
- Sodium 330mg 14%
- Potassium 92mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Costco Croissant Ingredients
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), BUTTER (CREAM, WATER, PARTIALLY SKIMMED MILK MILK, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), NATURAL FLAVOR, YEAST, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SUGAR, EGGS, NONFAT DRY MILK, WHOLE MILK POWDER (WITH VITAMINS A & D), WHEAT GLUTEN. SALT, ASCORBIC ACID, ENZYMES
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK. EGG.