Summer is wrapping up and signs of Fall are here! New Vegan Chili at Costco, for example! This is a 3 bean plant based chili from BeanVivo Organics. BeanVivo chili is made with plant based Chorizo, tomatoes and avocado oil. It’s also certified organic, gluten free and ready in 1 minute in the microwave!
Nothing beats a homemade chili…but when there’s no time for that…we’re loving this single serve organic vegan chili that’s microwaveable and healthy! Super easy to take along to work, its shelf stable so doesn’t require a refrigerator.
How to Enjoy Your Bean Vivo Chili
- Vegan Chili Nachos – melt some vegan cheese on tortilla chips, top with BeanVivo organic plant based chili, guacamole, jalapenos and some vegan sour cream.
- Chili Fries – french fries and chili are meant to be, what can I say?
- Chili Dog – another classic that needs to explanation! Top your vegan dog with vegan chili for a plant based summer time favorite! Great idea for a carnival or circus themed party!
- Empanadas – using some rolled out pie crust dough, cut circles out and add some chili and use a fork to seal it all up around the edges for a quick and easy meatless empanada.
- Chili Enchiladas – fill corn tortillas with cheese (and extra veggies if you like such as grilled onions and peppers) and top with chili instead of enchilada sauce to change it up!
- Plant Based
- Gluten Free
- 1 Minute Prep Time
BeanVivo Vegan Chili at Costco Shelf Life
Beanvivo Vegan Chili at Costco has an expiration approximately 18 months after the date of purchase. It’s a shelf stable product and does not need to be refrigerated.
Simple Organic Ingredients
Bean Vivo Organic Vegan Chili at Costco packs some nutritional punch! Each pouch of chili contains 30% DV of Iron, 25% DV of Potassium and 16 grams of protein. It has zero added sugar and zero trans fat. Those with sodium restrictive needs should be mindful of the sodium content. Much like many other prepared foods, Bean Vivo is high in sodium.
Costco Item Number & Price
Organic Bean Vivo Three Bean Chili (6) 10oz packets is Costco Item Number 155697 and costs $11.99.
Each pouch contains 2 servings, so hat shakes out to about $2 per pouch or $1 per serving.
Bean Vivo Organic 3 Bean Vegan Chili is not currently sold on costco.com, but you can order Bean Vivo Chili at Amazon or order the 3-Bean Chili (and other varieties of seasoned legumes) from BeanVivo directly.
Have you tried Beanvivo Organic Chili from Costco? What do you think? We want to know your thoughts!